If your desk phone has a headset button and a RJ9 headset jack on the back, you can connect through there, here's how!
- Plug the power adapter into the power port on the charging base.
- Plug the included phone cord into the green telephone connector port on the back of the charging base.
- Plug the other end of the phone cord into the headset jack on the back of your desk phone.
- If you're using a Cisco phone, set your compatibility switch to 4. Otherwise, make sure it's set to 1.
- Place your headset on the charging base (we recommend charging for at least 4 hours before first use).
Here's how to answer a telephone call and place a call.