- Plug the power adapter into the power port .
- Disconnect the curly cord from your phone base and plug it into the blue handset port .
- Plug the included phone cord into the green telephone connector port .
- Plug the other end of the phone cord into the handset jack of your phone (where the curly cord was previously connected).
- Set your compatibility switch to 1.
- Place your headset on the charging base (we recommend charging for at least 4 hours before first use).
Here's how to answer a telephone call and place a call.
With the Leitner Handset Lifter or electronic hookswitch, you can remotely answer a call up to 350 feet away from your desk by simply turning on the headset.