Leitner Wireless Headset Yealink EHS 36 Setup
Support › Yealink EHS36 Setup
- In your EHS box, find the small EHS36 box, the short, rounded cord (RJ12) and flat cord with thicker ends (RJ45). You can pack the rest of the box back up
- Unplug the power cord from your Leitner base
- Connect the longer, flat connector cord into the left side of the EHS box. Plug the other end into the AUX port on your charging base
- Connect the short, round connector cord into the right side of the EHS box. Plug the other end into the "EHS" jack on your telephone
- Plug your green telephone cable into the green telephone port on your charging base and plug the other end into the headset jack on your telephone
- On the underside of your charging base, set the two switches to "1" and "DHSG"
- Plug your Leitner base back in – You're done!