Permanently Pair a 2nd Wireless Headset to Your Base
Support › Permanently Pair a 2nd Wireless Headset to Your Base
- Remove the primary headset, leave it turned Off, and set it aside.
- Set your base to Phone mode.
- Flip the base over and press and hold the “+” mic volume. When the base flashes purple and the Phone mode starts blinking, let go.
- Press and hold the On/Off button on the secondary headset to be paired. When it flashes blue, let go. It will begin to flash purple.
- When the Phone light goes solid and the base and headset have stopped flashing, you’re done!
- Both the primary and secondary headset will be synced, and have call control (if you have an EHS/lifter).
- Secondary headset will remain paired until you pair it back to another base.