Health and Safety Instructions
It might seem a bit silly, but we're required to tell you these safety instructions about your Leitner headset. Please keep these instructions for your reference. When using this product, these basic safety precautions and warnings should be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, injury to persons, and damage to property. Operating, charging and storage temperatures are 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
- Use only this rechargeable battery: Model: 402035P-250mAh (SHEN ZHEN ZNL BATTERY CO., LTD)
- Never allow children to play with the product; small parts may be a choking hazard.
- Do not disassemble the product as this may expose you to dangerous voltages or other risks. Incorrect reassembly can cause electric shock or fire when the product is subsequently used.
- Do not insert anything into the product because this may cause damage to the internal components or cause personal injury.
- Avoid contact with liquids. Do not locate this product near water, for example, near a bathtub, or sink, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool.
- Discontinue use of product if the product overheats, has a damaged cord or plug, if the product has been dropped or damaged, or if the product has come into contact with liquids.
- This product should never be placed over or near a heat source and should not be placed in locations which do not have proper ventilation.
- If you experience skin irritation after using this product, discontinue use.
HEADSET BATTERY WARNINGS
- The headset is equipped with a replaceable battery. To reduce the risk of fire or injury to persons, read and follow these instructions.
- Do not dispose of the battery in a fire. The battery may explode. Check your local laws for disposal instructions.
- Do not open or mutilate the battery. There may be corrosive materials which can cause damage to eyes or skin and may be toxic if swallowed.
- Never charge the battery where the temperature may fall below 32°F (0°C) or rise above 104°F (40°C).
- Your battery used in the headset must be recycled or disposed of properly. Contact your local recycling center for proper disposal of your headset battery.
TO PROTECT YOUR HEARING
- Set the volume control in a low position before putting your headset on your ear and use as low volume as possible.
- Avoid turning up the volume to block out noise surroundings.
- Limit the amount of time you use headsets at high volume levels.
- Turn the volume down if the sound from the headset prevents you from hearing people speaking near you.