Leitner Wireless Headset Grandstream EHS Setup
Support › Grandstream Setup
- Remove headset and set it to the side, then turn base around and unplug power
- On the hookswitch, we'll find the side with 2 cords
- The larger cord will plug into the AUX port on the back of the Leitner. Smaller goes into green TEL cord beside that
- On the bottom of the base, set the switches to DHSG and 1. Plug the power back into the base
- Find the Menu button on the phone, then Settings, then Basic Settings, and then Headset Type
- Change Headset Type to Plantronics EHS, then Save.
- Take the remaining cord of the hookswitch, and plug into the Headset port on the back of the phone
- Put your headset back on its base – you're done, congrats!