Leitner Premium Dongle Headsets - Full Tutorial
Support › Leitner Premium Dongle Headsets - Full Tutorial
- To charge your headset, use the USB cable to connect with the USB-C port on the headset and charge with a charging block or your computer port.
- Connect your USB dongle to an open USB port on your chosen device. If needed, use the USB-C adapter to convert and connect the dongle.
- Dongle headsets come paired and in Sleep mode. Press and hold the On/Off on the headset until it flashes purple. Let go, it will flash twice, and then be paired up with the dongle. (Press the On/Off button once now to turn it on!)
- If you need to manually pair your headset, press and hold the small button on the dongle until the dongle light flashes. Then, press and hold the On/Off button on your headset for up to 8 seconds. When it does a double blue flash, let go, and it will flash purple. When flashing is complete on both, the headset is paired!
- For Apple/Mac: Go to the Apple icon in upper left, choose System Preferences > Sound, and then set both Input and Output to DECT Headset.
- For Windows: Go to the speaker in the bottom right corner, right-click, and choose Sound Settings. In the new window, set both Output and Input to DECT Headset.
- To change your listening volume, press the dimple buttons on either side of the On/Off button. (Up is up, and down is…down!)
- Solid blue FocusLight on headset means the headset is turned on. Solid purple means its in Mute. (To Mute, press and hold either volume button for 1 sec. Press and hold again to un-Mute.)