TO ADJUST LISTENING VOLUME
- While the headset is on, click the volume control buttons on the headset to raise or lower the volume.
- The headset will beep each time the volume is adjusted.
TO MUTE THE MICROPHONE
- Press and hold either of the volume control buttons or for 1 second.
- While muted, the FocusLight will turn purple and the headset will beep every 5 minutes.
- To unmute, press and hold either volume control button for 1 second.
TO ADJUST MICROPHONE VOLUME
- Use the volume control buttons or .
TO ADJUST RING DETECTION VOLUME
- If you're using a handset lifter or EHS cable, you'll hear a ring tone in your headset when you have an incoming call.
- While the headset is turned off, use the volume control buttons or to adjust the ring tone sound levels.