How to pair a secondary headset
- Turn on the primary headset.
- With the secondary headset turned off, place it on the charging base.
- The secondary headset's FocusLight will flash purple to show that the headset is pairing.
- Once the pairing has completed, the headset's FocusLight will begin flashing blue.
- If the secondary headset has Auto-On enabled, it will automatically connect when you lift it from the base. If it has Auto-On disabled, press the ON/OFF button on the headset to connect.
Note: The secondary headset will remain registered to the base until the primary headset is turned off or if either headset is returned to its original base. It takes about 10 seconds for the secondary headset to re-pair to its original base.