Support › Handset Lifter Setup
Leitner Wireless Headset Handset Lifter Setup
- Plug your Leitner lifter into the large silver AUX port on the back of your charging base
- Unplug your telephone's handset receiver (curly cord) from your telephone base and plug it into the blue handset port on the back of your charging base
- Plug the green telephone cord into the green telephone port on your charging base and plug the other end into your telephone base (where your curly cord was previously connected)
- Remove the covering on the tape of your Leitner lifter and firmly press the lifter so it's aligned with your telephone's receiver cradle
- You're all set! You can now answer and end calls up to 350 feet from your phone!