“It works great. It’s what our CEO does.” - Mike
It will pair via Bluetooth since iPads do not have a USB Port.
To pair via Bluetooth:
1. Turn on Bluetooth on iPad (go into Settings then click on Bluetooth)
2. Put OfficeAlly LH370/380 into pairing mode by holding the Bluetooth icon on the base until it begins to blink (Make sure headset is turned OFF)
3. Once the “DECT” shows up on the iPad, select it!
1. Make sure Bluetooth mode is selected on the base
2. If using a softphone like Microsoft Teams, we may need to go in an select the headset as default device.